- Migraines and tension headaches
- Pain in the head, face, jaw, neck, shoulders, and ear
- A locked or stuck jaw
- Tightness or a tired feeling in the jaw muscles
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty and pain when chewing
- Clicking, popping, or grating noises when you open and close your mouth
- Inability to open your mouth very wide
TMJ disorders can be caused by stress, arthritis, bruxism (grinding and clenching of the teeth), or trauma to the head or jaw joint. Dr. Duke and Dr. Keddington will be able to diagnose your symptoms and suggest appropriate treatment to relieve your pain. Treatment for the TMJ in Bountiful, Utah, may include lifestyle changes and exercises, dental care, surgery, or a bite guard.
We invite you contact us at Dental Designs of Bountiful today at 801-295-7171 to schedule your individual consultation with our experienced dentists.